Saturday, March 01, 2008

Deaf Character books & comics (release dates for March)....and events

March is a busy month! Since I often post release dates months in advance, here are some reminders:

March 1: A Touch of Grace (Daughters of Blessing #3) by Lauraine Snelling is released today! ((I'm reading this now and really enjoying it. Look forward to an interview with the author in the next few weeks))

March 3: Read Captions Across America™ for Read Across America Day

March 12 :Marvel Comics' The New Avengers issue will focus on Deaf Character, Echo ((I'm seriously holding my breath...have been for months now. Follow the link to more information about the character and my interview with artist/creator David Mack))

March 13: My Most Excellent Year: A Novel of Love, Mary Poppins, and Fenway Park by Steve Kluger released ((Follow the link to my interview with Steve Kluger. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did))

March 17: Check out Deaf Character author Marlee Matlin on Dancing with the Stars ((Put down your copies of Leading Ladies and check out Matlin on this season's Dancing with the Stars))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon...
Miss you! Hope all is well! I have to get that comic when I'm in town, Jordan lives for comics. Thanks for your amazing posts as always. Big hug from all the way over here! Jodi