Sunday, March 15, 2009

Book Reviews with Teens at 7th Annual Statewide Family Conference Madison, Wisc

Welcome Families and Teens. Below is my PowerPoint from the Book Review portion of the conference. If a blog seems like something that is too overwhelming to follow and you would like to receive my free newsletter by email, please contact me at: yadeafcharacters @gmail.com
YADC (Young Adult Deaf Characters) is a quarterly on-line newsletter. The next issue, the Winter issue, will be sent out in a week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Um. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! That is one of the coolest presentations I have EVER seen !!!!! Thank you so much for including our book in your pp. Live for you! Jodi and Co.

klo84 said...

Thank you so much for posting this on the net!

I am an educational interpreter and am trying to encourage my student to read more. These books should perk up her interest! Thanks again!

klo84 said...

Thank you so much for posting this to the net!

I am an educational interpreter and am trying to encourage my deaf middle schooler to read more. These books should definitely perk up her interest. Thanks again!