Saturday, August 18, 2007

YADC Newsletter

FREE Newsletter
Here on my Blog, I have 140 contemporary books listed including some upcoming publications. In the latest issue of my newsletter (coming in September), you’ll find the section ‘My Bookshelf’ which includes six new titles (including two series of comic books) with Deaf Characters. There are also six additional books in the ‘New in the Bookstore for 2007’ section.

You'll also be able to read my story ‘Hearing authors who are including Deaf Characters’. Wow, are they doing their research! These authors have been inspired by actual deaf people. They are collaborating with members of the Deaf community; some hold degrees in fields connected with deafness; and, one even has a deaf son who was the inspiration for her book.

If you would like to receive my free newsletter by email, please contact YADC (Young Adult Deaf Characters) at: yadeafcharacters@gmail.com

In the meantime, Happy Reading!

No comments: